Get the Best Delivered to Your Inbox Every Alternate Thursday!
EdTech Startup Tips & eBooks
- How to start an EdTech business from the scratch
- Tips to choose the best profitable niches
- How to scale your EdTech startup
- Tips to create sophisticated selection criteria for tutors
Popular EdTech Platform Case Studies
- Case studies on how popular EdTech startups grew
- Key takeaways from successful EdTech startups
- Case studies on how mid-tier EdTech startups are thriving
Niche-Specific EdTech Platform Business Plans
- Popular EdTech platform’s business plans revealed.
- Business model suggestions for specific EdTech niche.
- Unraveled hidden gems from EdTech business models.
- Tips to grow your eLearning platform on social media.
- Strategies to drive more traffic to your eLearning website.
- Tips to creating effective EdTech email newsletters.
Upcoming Case Studies
KoolSkools is a recently launched online learning platform that helps schools digitally transform the process of teaching and learning. The platform, as of now, has raised $416k in VC funding and has one investor - Maroc Numeric Fund. The platform mainly targets schools and kids.
Cuemath is a dedicated online platform for those who wish to learn maths and coding. Ranked as one of the top 50 Global Edu Companies, Cuemath targets kids from Grade 1 - 12. Present in 200+ countries, Cuematch has received $64.5 million in funding from 8 investors.
Cafetalk is an online tutoring platform that makes online learning both fun & inspiring. The platform is used by tutors and students from all parts of the world to learn music, yoga, arts, business and more. The company has received $387k as funding from a couple of investors.
An education-based platform that gamifies the learning experience with quizzes and interactive lessons. Present in over 150+ countries, tutors can simply sign-up for the platform and start teaching kids. Also, companies can use Quizizz to engage their employees. The company has received $47 million in funding to date.
What our Customers Say
We were planning such type of platform for last 3 years as we already running a education platform but when i saw the features and value for money i went ahead with this. It helped us reduce the go to market time.
Staffs great specially my consultant Srivathsan who is never forever with work delivery. Complete support from pinlearn with no fuss Checking and rechecking of features should I have any doubts And others
I needed an E-Learning platform and PinLearn was the perfect option for my needs and budget. The customer support takes the time to help you with your problems and I'm very satisfied with my purchase.